Hey Hey It's Knishmas!Hey Hey It's Knishmas! (2008) Season 2 Episode 684-007/684-008 Episode Number: 204- Chowder Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 335 times this month, and 1268 times total.
- Chowder Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Hong Ying Animation Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Chowder, Mung Daal, Man Chowder, Truffles, Baby, Shnitzel, Ms. Endive, Kiwi, Knish Krinkle, Roquefort, Chestnut, Panini, Arbor, Gazpacho, Gorgonzola.
- Voice Actors: Nicky Jones, Dwight Schultz, Tara Strong, John DiMaggio, Mindy Sterling, C. H. Greenblatt, Pil LaMarr, Tone Loc, Liliana Mumy, Ron Perlman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Eddy Houchins, Mike Milo.
- Produced By Louis J. Cuck, C. H. Greenblatt.
- Written By Darrick Bachman, C.H. Greenblatt, William Reiss, Alex Almaguer.
- Music: Dan Boer, Zac Pike.
- Editor: Illya Owens, Myra Owyang.
- First Aired on December 04, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 684-007/684-008.
Episode Number: 204
- Season: 2
Chowder worries he won't receive the gift he wants on Knishmas. Meanwhile, Mung wants to make a perfect Schmingerbread house, but he may have to buy one from Mrs. Endive instead.
Cartoon Production Information:
Each 30-minute episode consists of two cartoons. The comedy series "Chowder" chronicles the magical misadventures of a young chef's apprenticeship in the fantastical city of Marzipan, where each day is filled with amazing and surreal situations... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hey Hey It's Knishmas!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hey Hey It's Knishmas!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!