Re-released on November 26, 1949.
Tom gets an image "makeover" in this cartoon. He is drawn so as to make him appear less hairy and more modern than in earlier cartoons.
In a rare political reference for a Tom and Jerry cartoon, Jerry draws an Adolf Hitler mustache and forelock on a picture of Tom.
- "Happy Days Are Here Again" (Milton Ager)
- "Ach Du Lieber Augustin" (arr. Scott Bradley)
- "I Cried For You" (Arthur Freed)
- "How About You?" (Burton Lane-Arthur Freed)
- "Sing Before Breakfast Drums" (Nacio Herb Brown-Arthur Freed)