Agency Cast & Crew List
- Films RSL
- Jensen Farley Pictures, Ambassador Film Distributors, Reel Media International, Vivafilm
- Cartoon Characters: (Live-Action) Ted Quinn, Philip Morgan, Brenda Wilcox, Mimi Oliveri, Sam Goldstein, Sergeant Eckersley, George Millar, Quinn's Assassin, Jones (Second Hitman), Inmate, Charlie, Detective Ross, Alexander Stripe, Jill (Philip's Lawyer), Henry (Criminal Attorney), Minister, Receptionist at GP&S, Store Salesman, Client at GP&S, Bikini Model, Gas Station Attendant, Singer at GP&S, Child with Cigar, Child at the Reception Desk, Philip's Secretary, Millar's Secretary, Quinn's Secretary, Cy Mathews, Lou Cardoza, Sharon Watson, Bob Naborski, Jack Campbell, Judy Remson, Magician, Woman in Shopping Mall, Grocery Clerk, Otto Remick, Security Guard, Cop in Car, Ad Writers, New Copywriters, Cops at GP&S, Wino, Morgue Men, Maid at Country Retreat, Biker on Car Roof, Lead Bikers, Bikers, "No Sweat" Dancers, Pierre Sevigny, Tony.
- Vocal Talent: (Live-Action) Robert Mitchum (Ted Quinn), Lee Majors (Philip Morgan), Valerie Perrine (Brenda Wilcox), Alexandra Stewart (Mimi Oliveri), Saul Rubinek (Sam Goldstein), George Touliatos (Sergeant Eckersley), Franz Russell (George Millar), Michael Kirby (Peters [Quinn's Assassin]), Gary Reineke (Jones [Second Hitman]), Hugh Webster (Inmate), Antony Parr (Charlie), Jonathan Welsh (Detective Ross), Donald Davis (Alexander Stripe), Marilyn Gardner (Jill [Philip's Lawyer]), Eric Donkin (Henry [Criminal Attorney]), Walter Massey (Minister), Patti Oatman (Receptionist at GP&S), Art Grosser (Store Salesman), Henry Gamer (Client at GP&S), Denise Vandenberg (Bikini Model), Robert Parson (Gas Station Attendant), Militia Battlefield (Singer at GP&S), Allen (Alain) Goulem (Child with Cigar), Michael Shore (Child at the Reception Desk), Annette Terri (Philip's Secretary), Shawna Sexsmith (Millar's Secretary), Roberta Bolduc (Quinn's Secretary), Malcolm Nelthorpe (Cy Mathews), Anthony Sherwood (Lou Cardoza), Camille Bélanger (Sharon Watson), Roland Nincheri (Bob Naborski), Barry Simpson (Jack Campbell), Jane Woods (Judy Remson), Roman Szydlowski (Magician), Judy London (Woman in Shopping Mall), Wally Martin (Grocery Clerk), Don Arioli (Otto Remick), Frederick Smith (Security Guard), Jim Walton (Cop in Car), Sally Singal (Ad Writer), Peter Wintonick (Ad Writer), Davidson Thomson (New Copywriter), George Zeeman (New Copywriter), Lee Murray [Murray Cruchley] (New Copywriter), Catherine Vaneri (New Copywriter), Margot Dionne (New Copywriter), Martin Kevin (New Copywriter), Wally Bolland (First Cop at GP&S), Doug Smith (Second Cop at GP&S, Roy Witham (Wino), James Kirchner (Morgue Man), Donald Lamoureux (Morgue Man), Gayle Schneider (Maid at Country Retreat), Gaétan Lafrance (Biker on Car Roof), Elizabeth Mudry (Lead Biker), Jean-Louis Boutin (Lead Biker), Raynald Lévesque (Biker), Rejean Painchaud (Biker), Mark Hetrick (Biker), Sammy Roth (Biker), Sheryl Abbie (Biker), Ludmilla Juriga ("No Sweat" Dancer), Don Jordan ("No Sweat" Dancer), Dimitri Costomeris ("No Sweat" Dancer), Christian Hachez ("No Sweat" Dancer), George Juriga ("No Sweat" Dancer), Kim Walter Borin ("No Sweat" Dancer), Dianne Lay ("No Sweat" Dancer), Myriam Naisy ("No Sweat" Dancer), Lois Soltys ("No Sweat" Dancer), Susan Wright ("No Sweat" Dancer), Marie Brodeur ("No Sweat" Dancer), Dorian Joe Clark ("No Sweat" Dancer), Pierre Sevigny (Special Appearance), Hayward Morse (Tony [uncredited]), Celine Bacon (uncredited), Erik Cord (uncredited), Don Eagleton (uncredited), John Lefebvre (uncredited), François Pratte (uncredited), Rose Wilkinson (uncredited).
- Directed By George Kaczender.
First Assistant Director: Charles Braive.
Second Assistant Director: Daniel Hausmann.
Third Assistant Director: Pedro Gandol.
- Produced By Robert Lantos.
Associate Producer: Robert Baylis.
Executive Producer: Stephen J. Roth.
- Animated By Ryan Larkin, Ida Eva Zielinska.
- Written By Noel Hynd.
Based On The Novel By: Paul Gottlieb.
- Edited By Kirk Jones, George Kaczender, Peter Wintonick.
Assistant Editor: Monika Dorfman.
- Music By Paul Gottlieb.
Orchestrator: Philippe Helian.