If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about White Elephant, please submit your information here.
- Story Direction: Jim Carmichael, Jan Green, Earl Klein, Knick Knatz, Bill Perez, Paul Sommer.
- Story: Sid Morse, Eddie Carroll, Jamie Farr, Willie Gilbert, Max Hodge, Mark Kammerman, Dennis Marks, Ray Parker, Henry Sharp, Harry Winkler.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Layouts: Monty Wedd, Terry Moesker, Richard Jones, John Gunter, Chris Fussell, Peter Hartland, Stephen Pile.
- Background Styling: Graham Liney.
- Animation: Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Paul McAdam, Stan Walker, Ray Nowland, Richard Jones, Richard Dunn, Cunthia Leech, Yvonne Pearsall, Jim Davis, Joe Shearer.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Director: Volus Jones.
- Production Supervisor: Eric Porter.
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin.
- Music Supervision: Don Kirshner.
- Sound Director: John Garwood.
- Sound Mixing: Lyle Hughes.
- Effects Editor: Martin Clarke.
- Music Editor: Lindsay Frazer.
- Negative Consultant: Wendy Eggleton.
- Camera: Joe Dugonics, Don Clay, John Cumming.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Charlie Chan property is by license from Leisure Concepts, Inc.
© 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Return To White Elephant...
"White Elephant" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 565 times total.