If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Eye Of The Idol, please submit your information here.
- Story Direction: Jim Carmichael, Jan Green, Earl Klein, Knick Knatz, Bill Perez, Paul Sommer.
- Story: Sid Morse, Eddie Carroll, Jamie Farr, Willie Gilbert, Max Hodge, Mark Kammerman, Dennis Marks, Ray Parker, Henry Sharp, Harry Winkler.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Layouts: Monty Wedd, Terry Moesker, Richard Jones, John Gunter, Chris Fussell, Peter Hartland, Stephen Pile.
- Background Styling: Graham Liney.
- Animation: Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Paul McAdam, Stan Walker, Ray Nowland, Richard Jones, Richard Dunn, Cunthia Leech, Yvonne Pearsall, Jim Davis, Joe Shearer.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Director: Volus Jones.
- Production Supervisor: Eric Porter.
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin.
- Music Supervision: Don Kirshner.
- Sound Director: John Garwood.
- Sound Mixing: Lyle Hughes.
- Effects Editor: Martin Clarke.
- Music Editor: Lindsay Frazer.
- Negative Consultant: Wendy Eggleton.
- Camera: Joe Dugonics, Don Clay, John Cumming.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Charlie Chan property is by license from Leisure Concepts, Inc.
© 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Return To Eye Of The Idol...
"Eye Of The Idol" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 392 times total.