If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Capture, please submit your information here.
- Story Direction: Howard Swift.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Coordinator: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layouts: John Ahern, Pete Alvarado, Dick Bickenbach, Brad Case, Walt Clinton, Richard Gonzalez, Gary Hoffman, Jack Huber, Tom Knowles, Lance Nolley, Joel Seibel, Don Sheppard.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy, Janet Brown, Sheila Brown, Albert Gmuer, Fernando Montealegre, Gary Niblett, Eric Semones, Peter Van Elk.
- Titles: Robert Schaefer.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
- Camera: George Epperson, Charles Flekal, Bill Kotler, Ralph Migliori, Cliff Shirpser, Roy Wade.
© 1968 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Return To The Capture...
"The Capture" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 795 times total.