If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Addams Family In New York, please submit your information here.
- Created by: David Levy.
- Based on the Cartoons by: Charles Addams.
- Character Design: Takashi Masunaga.
- Dialogue Director: Wally Burr.
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre.
- Layouts: Ted Pettingell, Tom Bailey, John Cooper, Mel Danser.
- Backgrounds: Geoff Chennell, Caird Green, Chris Collingwood, Jane Penning, John Dick.
- Animation Co-Ordination: Graeme Stubbings, David Thwaytes, Alma Sachs.
- Trace and Paint Supervision: Sally Walls.
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin.
- Musical Supervisor: Paul DeKorte.
- Unit Directors: Arthur Humberstone, Mike Salter, Terry Harrison.
- Production Manager: Dennis Gardiner.
- Supervising Editor: Mel Roberts.
Copyright © 1973 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Characters Copyright © 1973 Charles Addams
Return To Addams Family In New York...
"Addams Family In New York" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 85 times this month, and 2365 times total.