If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Truth About George Burgers, please submit your information here.
- Color Stylist: Carol Berke.
- Assistant Dialogue Recording Engineer: Lindsey Myers.
- Dialogue Editor: Terry Reiff.
- Stunt Double: Keith Wong.
- Layout Artist: Kinman Chan.
- Production Assistant: Richard David.
- Animatic Editors: Andy Haug, Gina Kowerko.
- Animation Supervisor: Russ Mooney.
- Animation Timer: Soon Jin Mooney.
- Production Coordinators: Christine Thomas, Paul Trandahl, Scott Fuselier.
- Voice Direction and Casting: Susan Blu.
- Educational Advisor: Sally Crissman.
- Design Coordinator: Paul Trandahl.
- Producer: Jacqui Deegan.
- Coordinating Producer/Business Director: Paul Higgins.
- Associate Producers: Sarah Crosley, Naomi Greenfield.
- Production Assistant: Betsy Gartrell.
- Business Manager: Heidi Hamparian.
- Office Coordinator: Ruth Flynn.
- Business/Legal Affairs: Karen Baseman, Elaine Coolbrith.
- National Promotion: Susan Barrett, Elizabeth Coté, Susan Hershberg.
- Budget: Mimi Curran, Lori Gordon-Sack.
- Station Relations: Andrew Russell.
- National Underwriting: Marcia Hertz, Marjorie Stone, Kathy Gibson Hanly, Katie Cunningham.
- Educational Outreach: Karen Barss, Mary Haggerty, Sonja Latimore, Elly Schottman, Gay Mohrbacher.
- Senior Print Designer: Cathleen Schaad.
- Research Analyst: Marisa Castrini.
Live Action Segments (WGBH)
- Director: Geoff Adams.
- Producer: Angélica Allende Brisk.
- Associate Producers: Peter Bowden, Emily Jansen.
- Sound Recordist: Mario Cardenas.
For Toon City Animation, Inc.
- Supervising Animation Director: Russ Mooney.
- Technical Supervisor: Alex Misalucha.
- Production Manager: Jonathan Tinsay.
- Supervising Animation Director For DQ Entertainment Ltd.: Stacey Eberschlag.
Curious George is a production of Imagine Entertainment, WGBH Boston and Universal Studios Family Productions.
Curious George and related characters, created by Margret and H.A. Rey, are copyrighted and trademarked by Houghton Mifflin Company and used under license. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP.
Funding for CURIOUS GEORGE is provided by public television viewers. Corporate funding is provided by Shea Homes.
Return To The Truth About George Burgers...
"The Truth About George Burgers" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 245 times total.