If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about A Job For Wellington, please submit your information here.
- Creator: James Driscoll.
- Character Design: Rob Lee.
- Trainee: Duncan Harris.
- Layout: Ted Pettengell.
- Backgrounds: Jocelyn Smith, Rod Knipping.
- Paint and Trace Coordinator: Jacqui Miller.
- Trace and Paint: Jude Griffin, Ceri Griffin, Lorna Phillips, Jenny Thomissen.
- Rostrum Camera: Peter Petronio.
- Sound and Dubbing: Eco Limited.
Return To A Job For Wellington...
"A Job For Wellington" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 155 times total.