If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about A Job For Wellington, please submit your information here.
- Creator: James Driscoll.
- Character Design: Rob Lee.
- Trainee: Duncan Harris.
- Layout: Ted Pettengell.
- Backgrounds: Jocelyn Smith, Rod Knipping.
- Paint and Trace Coordinator: Jacqui Miller.
- Trace and Paint: Jude Griffin, Ceri Griffin, Lorna Phillips, Jenny Thomissen.
- Rostrum Camera: Peter Petronio.
- Sound and Dubbing: Eco Limited.
Return To A Job For Wellington...
"A Job For Wellington" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 168 times total.