If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Who's Afraid Of Virginia Werewolf?, please submit your information here.
- Storyboard Directors: Bill Perez, Art Leonardi, Jan Green, Gary Hoffman.
- Graphic Design: Ric Gonzales, Gary Hoffman, Dick Ung, Al Wilson, Ken Landau, Coral Kerr, Adam Szwejkowski, Susan Scholefield.
- Background Supervised By: Richard H. Thomas.
- Backgrounds: Mary O'Loughlin, Don Watson.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Gertrude Timmins.
- Xerography: Greg Marshall.
- Main Title Music Arranged By: Joe Siracusa.
- Conducted By: Eric Rodgers.
- In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
- Camera: Ray Lee, Larry Hogan, John Burton, Jr.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound By: Producer's Sound Service, Inc.
- Based Upon the Play "The Odd Couple" By: Neil Simon.
Return To Who's Afraid Of Virginia Werewolf?...
"Who's Afraid Of Virginia Werewolf?" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 470 times total.