If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The MAD Magazine TV Special, please submit your information here.
- Creative Supervision: Albert B. Feldstein.
- Layouts: Cosmo Anzilotti, Robert Dranko, Gray Morrow.
- Illustrator: George Woodbridge.
- Backgrounds: Larry Cardwell, John Vita, Sheri Sullivan.
- Ink & Paint: Cel Specialists, Cel Art, Pictorial Productions, Fred Craig Productions.
- Production Manager: Sherm Thompson.
- Animation Checking: Ann Oliphant, Klara Heder, Sydel Solomon, Laura Craig.
- Camera: Al Rezek, Inc., Wally Bulloch Camera.
- Creative Director: Chris Ishii.
- Recording: Twelve East Recording.
Inspired By MAD Magazine's Usual Gang Of Idiots: Mort Drucker, George Woodbridge, Dave Berg, Don Martin, Antonio Prohias, Norman Mingo, Jack Davis, Bob Clarke, Al Jaffee.
Produced In Association With MAD Magazine: William M. Gaines, Publisher; Albert B. Feldstein, Editor; Nick Meglin, Jerry DeFuccio, Associate Editors; John Putnam, Art Director; Leonard Brenner, Production
This cartoon is currently in a pre-production or production phase. The information on this production (including release date) is estimated at this point, and is subject to change as the production finalizes.
Return To The MAD Magazine TV Special...
"The MAD Magazine TV Special" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 106 times this month, and 1156 times total.