The Big Broadcast Of 1938 Cast & Crew List
- Paramount Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: (Live-Action) T. Frothingill Bellows/S.B. Bellows, Martha Bellows, Dorothy Wyndham, Cleo Fielding, Scoop McPhail, Buzz Fielding, Mike, Bob Hayes, Honey Chile, Grace Fielding, Turnkey, Lord Harry Droopy, Joan Fielding, Captain Stafford, Kirsten Flagstad, Wilfred Pelletier (Conductor), Tito Guizar, Shep Fields, Haughty Girl, Rippling Rhythm Orchestra, Dancer, Prisoner with Harmonica, Showgirl, Bit Part, Radio Operator, Waltz Costume Extra, First Mate (S.S. Gigantic), Officer (S.S. Gigantic), Dress Extra, Helmsman, Sailor, Divorcee, Pilot, Bar Patron, Chauffeur, Ivan, Seaman, Court Clerk, Man Wearing Turban, Robert Mitchell, Steward, Officers, Hesperus' Sailors, Gas Station Men, Caddies, Reporters, Women, Girls.
- Vocal Talent: (Live-Action) W.C. Fields (T. Frothingill Bellows/S.B. Bellows), Martha Raye (Martha Bellows), Dorothy Lamour (Dorothy Wyndham), Shirley Ross (Cleo Fielding), Lynne Overman (Scoop McPhail), Bob Hope (Buzz Fielding), Ben Blue (Mike), Leif Erickson (Erikson) (Bob Hayes), Patricia Wilder (Honey Chile), Grace Bradley (Grace Fielding), Rufe Davis (Turnkey), Lionel Pape (Lord Harry Droopy), Virginia Vale [as Dorothy Howe] (Joan Fielding), Russell Hicks (Captain Stafford), Kirsten Flagstad [as Kirsten Flagstad of the Metropolitan Opera Company] (Herself), Wilfred Pelletier (Himself [Conductor]), Tito Guizar (Himself), Shep Fields [as Shep Fields and His Rippling Rhythm Orchestra] (Himself), Sheila Darcy [as Rebecca Wassem] (Haughty Girl), Rippling Rhythm Orchestra (Themselves), Carol Adams (Dancer), Robert Allen (Gas Station Man #1), Rudolph Anders, Gertrude Astor (Woman), Irving Bacon (Prisoner with Harmonica), Muriel Barr (Showgirl), Monte Blue (Bit Part), Don Brodie (Radio Operator), Michael Brooke (Officer), James P. Burtis (Reporter #3), Mae Busch (Waltz Costume Extra), Ethel Clayton (Woman), Jimmy Conlin (Reporter #1), James Craig (First Mate, S.S. Gigantic), Nell Craig (Woman), Billy Daniel, Dorothy Dayton (Girl)), Paula DeCardo (Girl), Richard Denning (Officer, S.S. Gigantic), Jack Dougherty, Yvonne Duval (Girl), Estelle Etterre (Dress Extra), Jerry Fletcher (Gas Station Man #2), Nora Gale (Girl), Bud Geary (Helmsman), Gus Glassmire, Joe Gray (Sailor), Lorna Gray (Divorcee), Harriette Haddon (Girl), Sherry Hall (Reporter #2), Ray Hanford (Pilot), Carol Holloway (Woman), Shep Houghton (Bar Patron), John Hubbard (Officer), John Huettner (Officer), Gwen Kenyon (Girl), Stanley King (Chauffeur), Leonid Kinskey (Ivan), Harry Lauter (Seaman), Mary MacLaren (Woman), Wally Maher (Court Clerk), Don Marion (Caddy), Joyce Mathews (Girl), Lal Chand Mehra (Man Wearing Turban), Robert Mitchell (Himself), Helaine Moler (Girl), Rex Moore (Caddy), Clive Morgan (Officer), Paul Newlan (Hesperus' Sailor), Edgar Norton (Hesperus' Sailor), Bernard Punsly (Caddy), Suzanne Ridgeway (Girl), Bill Roberts (Officer), Archie Twitchell (Steward), Marion Weldon (Girl), Dorothy White (Girl), Gloria Williams (Woman), Harry Wilson (Hesperus' Sailor), Florence Wix (Woman), Bruce Wyndham (Officer).
- Directed By Mitchell Leisen.
- Produced By Harlan Thompson.
- Animated By Leon Schlesinger (Producer, Animated Sequence).
- Written By Walter DeLeon, Ken Englund, Francis Martin.
Story: Frederick Hazlitt Brennan.
Adaptation: Russel Crouse, Howard Lindsay.
- Edited By Chandler House, Eda Warren.
- Music By Ralph Rainger, Leo Robin.
John Leipold, George Parrish (uncredited).
Tito Guizr (Songs, uncredited).