If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Puppy Saves The Circus, please submit your information here.
- Story Director: Ron Campbell.
- Sound Effects Editor: Karla Caldwell (as Karla McGregor).
- Re-Recording: T.V. Recorders (as T.V.R.).
- Camera Operators: Candy Edwards (as Candace Edwards), Curt Hall (as Curtis Hall), Brandy Hill (as Brandy Whittington), Ray Lee (as Raymond Lee), Ralph Migliori, Roy Wade.
- Studio Manager: Jeffrey M. Cooke (as Jeff Cooke).
- Assistants to Executive Producers: Erika Grossbart, Kayte Kuch.
- Production Coordinator: Loretta High.
- Voice Director: Alan Dinehart.
- Technical Supervisor: Jerry Mills.
- Lettering: Robert Schaefer (as Bob Schaefer).
- Titles: Robert Schaefer (as Bob Schaefer).
- Production Assistants: Joyce Benson, Bryna Melnick, Cathy Rose, Teri Taylor.
Return To The Puppy Saves The Circus...
"The Puppy Saves The Circus" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 81 times this month, and 629 times total.