If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Blondie And Dagwood, please submit your information here.
- Inspired by the Comic Strip "Blondie" By: Dean Young, Stan Drake.
- Story Editor/Voice Director: Hank Saroyan.
- Creative Supervisor: Stephen Wells.
- Supervising Directors: Ray Lee, Karen Peterson.
- Animation Directors: Norm McCabe, Stan Phillips, Bob Kirk.
- Storyboard Directors: Wendell Washer, Barry Caldwell.
- Character Designs: Davis Doi, Alfred Gimeno, Terry Hudson, Bob Singer, Wendel Washer.
- Animation Keys: Terry Hudson, Bob Scott, Tony Fucile, Leon Joosen.
- Background Layout Design: Greg Martin, Martin Strudler.
- Background Keys: Dennis Venizelos.
- Character Color Design: Mary Ann Steward, Britt Greko.
- Original Score Composed and Conducted by: Rob Walsh.
- Post Production Supervisor: Steven C. Brown.
- Assistant Post Production Supervisors: Larry Whelan, Rick Gehr.
- Editors: Alison Cobb, Michael Tomack.
- Supervising Music Editor: Mark Shiney.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Brian Courcier.
- Music Editor: Richard Allen.
- Post Production Color: Sarah Swiskow.
- Production Managers: Hugh Campbell, Barbara Ferro.
- Produced in Association with: Toei Animation Co., Ltd.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jim Graziano.
King Features Entertainment
A Subsidiary of The Hearst Corporation
© 1987 King Features Entertainment, Inc.
© 1987 King Features Syndicate, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Marvel Productions Ltd.
Return To Blondie And Dagwood...
"Blondie And Dagwood" is rated: (There have been 3 votes so far.)
This page has been viewed 338 times this month, and 6224 times total.