If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Blondie And Dagwood, please submit your information here.
- Inspired by the Comic Strip "Blondie" By: Dean Young, Stan Drake.
- Story Editor/Voice Director: Hank Saroyan.
- Creative Supervisor: Stephen Wells.
- Supervising Directors: Ray Lee, Karen Peterson.
- Animation Directors: Norm McCabe, Stan Phillips, Bob Kirk.
- Storyboard Directors: Wendell Washer, Barry Caldwell.
- Character Designs: Davis Doi, Alfred Gimeno, Terry Hudson, Bob Singer, Wendel Washer.
- Animation Keys: Terry Hudson, Bob Scott, Tony Fucile, Leon Joosen.
- Background Layout Design: Greg Martin, Martin Strudler.
- Background Keys: Dennis Venizelos.
- Character Color Design: Mary Ann Steward, Britt Greko.
- Original Score Composed and Conducted by: Rob Walsh.
- Post Production Supervisor: Steven C. Brown.
- Assistant Post Production Supervisors: Larry Whelan, Rick Gehr.
- Editors: Alison Cobb, Michael Tomack.
- Supervising Music Editor: Mark Shiney.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Brian Courcier.
- Music Editor: Richard Allen.
- Post Production Color: Sarah Swiskow.
- Production Managers: Hugh Campbell, Barbara Ferro.
- Produced in Association with: Toei Animation Co., Ltd.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jim Graziano.
King Features Entertainment
A Subsidiary of The Hearst Corporation
© 1987 King Features Entertainment, Inc.
© 1987 King Features Syndicate, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Marvel Productions Ltd.
Return To Blondie And Dagwood...
"Blondie And Dagwood" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 495 times this month, and 5511 times total.