- Created by: Matt Groening.
- Developed by: James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon.
- Executive Consultant: Brad Bird.
- Creative Consultant: George Meyer.
- Casting: Bonita Pietila.
- Executive Story Editor: Jon Vitti.
- Story Editor: John Swartzwelder.
- Script Supervisor: Doris Grau.
- Color Design & Background Painting: Gyorgyi Peluce, Carol Wyatt.
- Character Design: Matt Groening, Dan Haskett, Dale Hendrickson, Sam Simon.
- Storyboard: David Silverman, Kent Butterworth, Steve Moore.
- Layout Artists: Carlos Baeza, Mike Kazelah, Bronwen Barry, Sue Kroyer, Tibor Belay, Istvan Majoros, Moon Hwan Choi, Jim McLean, Tom Coppola, Swinton Scott, Steve Fellner, Eric Stefani, Ray Johnson, Gregg Vanzo, J.C. Wegman.
- Background Design: Phil Ortiz.
- Cleanup Artists: Anthony Bell, Judith M. Niver, Michael Camarillo, Joe Russo, Nancy Kruse, Eric Stefani, Don Judge, Kim Taylor, Eric Keyes, Sherry Wheeler, Carol Wyatt.
- Animation Produced by: Klasky-Csupo, Inc.
- Supervising Animation Director: Gabor Csupo.
- Animation Producers: Sherry Argaman, Margot Pipkin.
- Animation Production Managers: Sherry Argaman, Barbara Donatelli.
- Animation Checkers: Laurie Hanson, Maxine Markota, Nikki Vanzo.
- Main Title Design: David Silverman.
- Main Title Animation: Kevin Petrilak.
- Visual Consultant: Stephen Lineweaver.
- Animation Camera: Wm. J. Hedge, Jim Keefer, Karen Shaffer, Wesley Smith.
- Production Coordinator: Sarah Werner.
- Dialogue Editor: Suhail Kafity.
- Music Editor: Chris Ledesma.
- Sound Effects Editor: Travis Powers.
- Production Mixer: Bill Thiederman.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Gary Montgomery.
- On-Line Editor: Mark McKimsey.
- Post Production Audio Facility: Todd-AO/Glen Glenn Studios.
- Post Production Facility: Laser Edit, Inc.
- Production Assistants: Donavan Brown, Todd Jacobsen, Eleanor Mills.
- Negative Cutter: D&A Negative Cutting.
- Video Transfer: Richard Cassel, Unitel Video.
- Korean Production Company: Akom Production Company.
- Assistants to the Executive Producers: Daria Paris, Patty MacDonald, Julie Stedmon Smith, J.D. Maria.
- Assistants to the Producers: Leslie Richter, Robert Cohen, Ian Deitchman, Peter Kwong, TJ Muncan, Todd Stein, Lana Redd Lewis.
- Assistants to the Associate Producer: Lisa Stewart, Michael McCusker.
- Post Production Coordinator: Joseph A. Boucher.
- Overseas Animation Directors: Rick Bowman, Mike Girard.
- Executive in Charge of Producton for Gracie Films: Michael Stanislavsky.
- Creative Supervisor: Sam Simon.
- Executive Creative Consultant: James L. Brooks.
The Persons in this film are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons or events is unintentional.
THE SIMPSONS EPISODE # 7G01
COPYRIGHT © 1990
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX FILM CORPORATION
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is the author of this motion picture for purposes of copyright and other laws. This motion picture is protected under laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
The Simpsons and the Simpsons characters, TM Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
Some Enchanted Evening Cartoon Downloads:
Watch this cartoon now! You can download Some Enchanted Evening to your PC and watch this cartoon video download today.
If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Some Enchanted Evening, please submit your information here.
Return To Some Enchanted Evening...
"Some Enchanted Evening" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 581 times total.