If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about A Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court, please submit your information here.
- Produced, Directed and Plagiarized by: Chuck Jones.
- Voice Characterizations: Mel Blanc.
- Music Composed and Conducted by: Dean Elliott.
- Production Design and Backgrounds: Irv Wyner.
- Master Animators: Ben Washam, Virgil Ross, Phil Monroe, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Champin, Manny Perez.
- Key Assistant Animator: Marlene Robinson.
- Assistant Animators: Jean Washam, Joe Roman, Mitch Rochon, Woody Yocum.
- Elegant Noodling: Linda Clough.
- Graphics: Don Foster.
- Ink and Paint: Celine Miles.
- Camera: Animagraphics.
- Editor: Sam Horta.
- Production Assistants: Susan Champin, Marjorie Roach.
- Assistant to the Producer: Marian Dern.
- Production Manager: Mary Roscoe.
A Chuck Jones Original Presentation - of a Story Stolen from Mark Twain
A CONNECTICUT RABBIT IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT
A CHUCK JONES ENTERPRISES PRODUCTION
Name Courtesy of Ray Bradbury
© Copyright MCMLXXVII Warner Bros. Television
All Rights Reserved
Color by DeLuxe
Return To A Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court...
"A Connecticut Rabbit In King Arthur's Court" is rated: (There have been 9 votes so far.)
This page has been viewed 153 times this month, and 2724 times total.