- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
- Cartoon Characters: Mother Goose, Katharine Hepburn/Little Bo Peep, Ned Sparks/The Jester, Hugh Herbert/Old King Cole; Harpo, Chico, Groucho Marx as the Fiddlers Three, W.C. Fields/Humpty Dumpty, Charlie McCarthy; Charles Laughton, Spencer Tracy, Freddie Bartholomew as The Three Men in a Tub, Stan Laurel/Simple Simon, Oliver Hardy/The Pieman, Edward G. Robinson, Greta Garbo/See Saw Margery Daw, Clark Gable, Fats Waller, Fred Astaire, George Arliss, Joe Penner, Joe E. Brown, Martha Raye, Stepin Fetchit, Rudy Vallee, Eddie Cantor/Little Jack Horner, Wallace Beery/Little Boy Blue; Cab Calloway and his Band as the Four and Twenty Blackbirds, Edna May Oliver, Mae West, ZaSu Pitts.
- Vocal Talent: Clarence Nash (Donald Duck [uncredited]), Sara Berner (Katharine Hepburn, Martha Raye, Greta Garbo [uncredited]), Tommy Bupp (Freddie Bartholomew [uncredited]), Pinto Colvig (Groucho Marx, Eddie Cantor, Spencer Tracy, Hugh Herbert, Ned Sparks, Joe Penner, Charles Laughton, W.C. Fields, Charlie McCarthy, Edward G. Robinson, Joe E. Brown, Oliver Hardy [uncredited]), Danny Webb (Fats Waller, Stepin Fetchit [uncredited]), The Four Blackbirds (Vocal Group [uncredited]).
- Directed By Wilfred Jackson (uncredited).
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ward Kimball, Izzy Klein, Grim Natwick, Bob Stokes, Jack Campbell, Don Patterson.
- Written By Dick Rickard.
- Music By Edward H. Plumb (uncredited).