If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Should Auld Acquaintance Be For Cotton, please submit your information here.
- Layout: Ed Levitt.
- Background: David Weidman, Eleanor Bogardus, Rosemary O'Connor.
- Ink and Paint: Martha Buckley, Maggi Alcumbrac.
- Production Planning: Dave Hoffman.
- Camera: Julian E. Raymond, Ted Bemiller.
- Sound Effects: Ray Erlenborn, Gene Twambley.
- Production Supervision: Bob Ganon.
Return To Should Auld Acquaintance Be For Cotton...
"Should Auld Acquaintance Be For Cotton" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 200 times total.