- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Baloo the Bear, Bagheera the Panther, Mowgli the Man Cub, Shere Khan the Tiger, Kaa the Snake, King Louie of the Apes, Col. Hathi the Elephant, Buzzie, Hathi's Wife, Young Elephant, Vulture, Dizzy, Wolf, Rama, The Girl, Flunkey, Slob Elephant, Monkey, Ziggy.
- Vocal Talent: Phil Harris (Baloo the Bear), Sebastian Cabot (Bagheera the Panther), Bruce Reitherman (Mowgli the Man Cub), George Sanders (Shere Khan the Tiger), Sterling Holloway (Kaa the Snake), Louis Prima (King Louie of the Apes), J. Pat O'Malley (Col. Hathi the Elephant, Buzzie), Verna Felton (Hathi's Wife), Clint Howard (Young Elephant), Chad Stuart (Vulture), Lord Tim Hudson (Dizzy), John Abbott (Wolf), Ben Wright (Rama), Darleen Carr (The Girl), Leo DeLyon (Flunkey [uncredited]), Bill Lee (Shere Khan [Singing Voice] [uncredited]), Hal Smith (Slob Elephant, Monkey [uncredited]), Digby Wolfe (Ziggy [uncredited]).
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
Production Manager: Don Duckwall.
- Animated By Hal King, Eric Larson, Walt Stanchfield, Eric Cleworth, Fred Hellmich, John Ewing, Dick Lucas.
Directing Animators: Milt Kahl, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) [as Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)], Frank Thomas, John Lounsbery.
- Written By Larry Clemmons, Ralph Wright, Ken Anderson, Vance Gerry.
Based on "The Jungle Book": Rudyard Kipling.
- Edited By Tom Acosta, Norman Carlisle.
- Music By George Bruns.
Songs: George Bruns, Richard M. Sherman, Terry Gilkyson.
Orchestrations: Walter Sheets.
Musical Editor: Evelyn Kennedy.