If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Whose Tale is it Anyway?, please submit your information here.
- Created for Television by: Jim Henson.
- Developed for Television by: Jeffrey Scott.
- Story Editor and Voice Director: Hank Saroyan.
- Supervising Director: Karen Peterson.
- Animation Directors: Maxwell Becraft, Brad Case, Joan Case, Rudy Cataldi, John Cataldi, Barbara Dourmashkin-Case, Graham Morris.
- Animation Supervisor: Armand Shaw.
- Animation Dialog Exposure: Erik Jan Peterson.
- Storyboard Directors: Yi-Chih Chen, Scott Jorgensen, Debra L. Pugh, Scott Shaw!, Doug Vandegrift.
- Model Design: Enrique Braxton May, Darrel Bowen, Laureen Burger.
- Color Design: Mary Ann Steward.
- Background Design Supervisor: Robert Schaefer.
- Background Design: Lorraine Marue.
- Photo Backgrounds: John Burton, Jr.
- Graphics: Don Foster.
- Original Musical Score: Robert Irving, Hank Saroyan.
- Special Musical Material: Alan O'Day, Janis Liebhart.
- Music Coordinator: Don McGinnis.
- Dialog and Music Recorded by: West Productions, Inc.
- Editorial Supervisor: Richard Allen.
- Film Editor: Warren Taylor.
- Assistant Editor: Jay Bixsen.
- Video Post-Production Services: Complete Post, Inc.
- Tape Editors: Frank Mazzaro, Dana Jack.
- Post-Production Color: Chris Devlin, Steven P. Arkle, Joe Cook.
- Audio Post-Production Services: West Productions, Inc.
- Mixer: David John West.
- Sound Supervisor: Cindy Rabideau.
- Music Supervisor: Chris Rabideau.
- Script Coordinator: Jennie Lupinacci.
- Production Assistant: Del Whitely.
- Checking Supervisor: Rob Nadsady.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Jim Graziano, Joe Mazzuca.
- Produced in Association with: AKOM PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
"KERMIT P.I." AND "PIGS IN SPACE" ANIMATED SEQUENCES
- Produced by: Bob Richardson, Hank Saroyan.
- Music by: Rob Walsh.
- Additional Voices by: Bob Bergen, Hal Rayle.
- Special Thanks to: JIM HENSON PRODUCTIONS, SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, WILD RIVERS.
- Additional Footage Provided by: BUDGET FILMS, FILMBANK, UCLA FILM ARCHIVE LIBRARY.
Courtesy of Columbia Pictures and Norman Maurer Productions
MARVEL PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
© MCMXCI Jim Henson Productions, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Return To Whose Tale is it Anyway?...
"Whose Tale is it Anyway?" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 170 times total.