If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Little Girl Who Could, please submit your information here.
- Creative Supervision: Jean Chalopin.
- Based on Books by: John Peterson.
- Developer: Woody Kling.
- Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Characters Designers: Christian Choquet, Vincent Gassier, Oliver Pillard, Edouard David, Michel Simon.
- Art Direction: Shichirô Kobayashi.
- Storyboard Artist: Douglas Vandegrift.
- Singer, Theme Song: Rachelle Cano.
- Sound Recordist: Paul J. Diller.
Return To The Little Girl Who Could...
"The Little Girl Who Could" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 215 times total.