If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Lube-a-Tuba, please submit your information here.
- Story Direction: Art Davis, Paul Sommer, Steve Clark.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layouts: Iwao Takamoto, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Dick Bickenbach, Jack Huber, Bob Singer, Mo Gollub.
- Backgrounds: F. Montealegre, Bob Gentle, Richard Khim.
- Animation: Ray Abrams, Ken Muse, Carlo Vinci, Hugh Fraser.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Camera: Chuck Flekal, Roy Wade, Hal Shiffman, Frank Parrish, Bill Kotler, Roger Sims.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Paiker.
- Musical Director: Ted Nichols.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Film Editing: Dan Finnerty, Pat Foley, Gerald A. Bailey, Geoffrey Griffin.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Return To Lube-a-Tuba...
"Lube-a-Tuba" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 80 times this month, and 630 times total.