If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Phox, The Box & The Lox, please submit your information here.
- Developed by: Jay Ward.
- Voices: Scott Weil, Keith Scott, Jeff Glen Bennett, June Foray.
- Casting: Julie Morgavi.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- "Fractured Fairy Tales" Theme: Frank Comstock.
- Animation Services: Character Builders.
- Producer: Leslie Hough.
- Associate Producers: Samantha Tishkoff, Victor Villegas.
- Art Director: Laura Beth Albright.
- Layouts: Steve Wahl.
- Backgrounds: Andy Friz.
- Storyboards: Ponsonby Britt.
- Animation: Martin Fuller, Tom Riggin, Rodd Cronin, Tim Stuby, Scott O'Brien, Tod Carter.
- Animation Assistants: Don Parmele, Charlie Warren, Tony Lee, Brian Fee, Steven Geer, Hugo Giraud, Daryl Pyle, Brad Sherman.
- Editor: Jay Bixen.
- Animatic: Estrella Capin, Ron Price.
- Production Assistant: Eric T. Nordmark.
- Track Reading: Skip Craig.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Barbara Beck.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Michael Gollum.
- Recordist: Mike Day.
- Re-Recording Mixers: Andrew MacDonald, Roberta Doheny.
- Recording Provided by: Universal Studios Sound.
COPYRIGHT © 1999
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Country of First Publication: United States Of America. Universal Studios is the author of this motion picture for purposes of the Berne Convention and all national laws giving effect thereto.
This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
The characters and events depicted in this photoplay are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Return To The Phox, The Box & The Lox...
"The Phox, The Box & The Lox" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 152 times this month, and 952 times total.