If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Double Oh-Oh, please submit your information here.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Art Assistant: Mike Hazy.
- Storyboard: Sherman Labby, Mike O'Connor, Jack Miller.
- Layout: Don Bluth, Herb Hazelton, Jim Davis, Alberto DeMello, Jaime Diaz, Tom Knowles, Jack Manning, Z.T. Jablecki, Janet Brown, Jim Mueller.
- Background Director: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Bill Loudenslager, Patricia Frye, Phil Lewis, Doug Stevenson.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley, Berry Brooks.
- Xerography: John Remmell.
- Prints by: Technicolor.
- Camera Supervision: Sergio Antonio Alcazar, R.W. Pope, Frank A. Parrish, John D. Aardal, Ted Bemiller, Mike Kinney, Luis Melendez Jr., Tony Rivetti, Dennis M. Lady.
- Production Manager: Rock Benedict.
- Film Co-Ordinator: Jun Gilham.
- Music and Sound Effects: Horta-Mahana Corp., Jan Moore.
A TelePrompter Company
© Filmation Assoc. 1970
Return To Double Oh-Oh...
"Double Oh-Oh" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 272 times total.