If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Three Is A Crowd, please submit your information here.
- Storyboard Supervisors: Bob Arkwright, Mike Joens, Rich Fogel, Lonnie Lloyd.
- Storyboard Director: Karl Geurs.
- Storyboards: Sylvia Brinkkord, Charles Howell, Barry Caldwell, Robert Lamb, Vic Falchele, Don Manuel, Carl Dorese, Sharon Rolnik, Paul Fennell, David Russell, Eddie Fitzgerald, Ernie Schmidt, Bob Forward, Bruce Strock, Warren Greenwood, Michael Swanigan, Mike Hazy, George Turner, Stephen Hickner, Wendell Washer, Byron Vaughns.
- Graphics: Mike Randall.
- Film Coordinators: June Gilham, Toni Christiansen.
- Production Controller: Bob Wilson.
- Sound: Glen Glenn Sound.
- Color: C.F.I.
- Film Editors: Ron Fedele, Joe Gall, Hector Gika.
- Supervising Film Editor: George Mahana.
- Editorial Consultant: Bill Moore.
- Film Transfer: Paul Galloway.
- Background Music: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael.
- Music Editor: Jerry Cohen.
- Music Publisher: Shermley Music Co., A.S.C.A.P.
- "Zorro" Animation Produced by: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., Ltd.
- Executive Vice President/Creative Affairs: Arthur H. Nadel.
A Filmation Production
© Copyright 1981 Filmation Associates
Return To Three Is A Crowd...
"Three Is A Crowd" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 113 times this month, and 929 times total.