If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Pirate's Hill, please submit your information here.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Key Assistant: Mike Hazey.
- Storyboards: Herman Labby, Oscar Dugau.
- Layouts: Herb Hazelton, Mel Keefer, Carol Marshall, Ray Vinella, Marilee Hever.
- Background Director: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Sheila Brown, Pay Frye, Phil Lewis, Jack Healey, Martin Forte, Ralph Penn, Venitia Epler, Barbara Smith, Virgilio Arce, Jim Jones, Ann Gunther, Emerson Terry, Bill Loudenslager.
- Production Manager: Rock Benedict.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley, Betty Brooks, Royal Rohrdanz, John Remmel, Barbara Leighton.
- Production Coordination: Ronald W. Duhas.
- Music Published by: Fox Fanfare Music, Inc.
- Background Music: Marc Ellis.
- Camera Supervisors: Roger Brown, Ray lee, Ron LaPeer, Roger Sims.
- Film Co-ordinator: June Gilham.
- Sound Effects: Dan Finnerty, Sam Horta, George Mahaha.
- Prints by: Technicolor.
The HARDY BOYS show is based on the HARDY BOYS storys by Franklin W. Dixon
The HARDY BOYS Songs Produced by Bill Traut, Jim Golden for Dunwich Production Ltd.
Special Choreography for HARDY BOYS musical groups by Jerry Norman
Produced at Filmation Associates
A TelePrompTer Company
© Filmation Associates 1969
Return To Pirate's Hill...
"Pirate's Hill" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 290 times total.