If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Suede Simpson, please submit your information here.
- Creative Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboard Supervision: Kay Wright.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Paul Fennell.
- Layout Supervision: Herb Hazelton, Albert de Mello.
- Key Assistants: Mike Hazy, Ed Haney.
- Layouts: George Goode, Lorna Smith, Wes Herschensohn, Mario Piluso, Bob Kline, Wendell Washer, John Perry, Jim Willoughby.
- Director of Color: Ervin Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Tom O'Laughlin, Curtiss Perkins, Don Peters.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk.
- Xerography Supervision: John Remmel.
- Paint Supervision: Betty Brooks.
- Camera Supervision: Robert Pope.
- Camera: Thane Berti, Joe Ponticelle, F.T. Ziegler.
- Music and Sound Effects: Horta-Mahana Corp.
- Color: Technicolor.
- Film Coordinator: June Gilham.
- Feature Songs Produced by: Richard Delvy, Ed Fournier.
- Background Music by: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael.
- Music Publisher: Shermley Music Co. A.S.C.A.P.
- Educational Advisory Panel: Dr. Gordon L. Berry, Dr. Norma Feshbach, Dr. Seymour Feshbach, Dr. Thomas LaBelle, Dr. Gloria Powell, Dr. James Sackett, Mrs. Gloria Searls.
Return To Suede Simpson...
"Suede Simpson" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 97 times this month, and 859 times total.