If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Pest, please submit your information here.
- Art Directors: Herb Hazelton, Alberto DeMello.
- Key Assistant: Mike Hazy.
- Layouts: Jim Fletcher, Lonnie Lloyd, George Goode, Carol Lundberg, Wes Herschensohn, Cliff Voorhees, Les Maluza, David West, Jim Willoughby.
- Storyboard Director: Bob Kline.
- Storyboard: John Dorman, Paul Fennell, Mario Piluso, Paul Sommer, Sherman Labby.
- Director Of Color: Ervin Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Tom O'Loughlin, Rolly Oliva, Curtiss Perkins, Barbara Benedetto, Don Watson, Don Peters, Don Schweikert, Sheila Brown, Pat Keppler.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk.
- Xerography Supervision: John Remmel.
- Paint Supervision: Betty Brooks.
- Camera Supervision: R. W. Pope.
- Camera: Frederick T. Zeigler, Dan Teves, Don Dinehart.
- Music And Sound Effects: Horta-Mahana Corp.
- Color By: TechnicolorŪ.
- Postproduction And Editorial Supervision: Joseph Simon.
- Film Coordinator: June Gilham.
- Background Music By: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael.
- Music Publisher: Shermley Music Corp, A.S.C.A.P.
- Voices: Adam West, Burt Ward, Lennie Weinrib, Melendy Britt.
Based upon the characters created by Bob Kane and appearing in Detective, Batman and other D.C. comic magazines published by D.C. Comics, Inc.
Copyright © 1977 FILMATION ASSOCIATES - D.C. Comics, Inc.
A FILMATION PRODUCTION
Return To The Pest...
"The Pest" is rated: (There have been 7 votes so far.)
This page has been viewed 88 times this month, and 1008 times total.