If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Who Is Afraid Of Reggie Wolf, please submit your information here.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Gary Lund, Jan Green, Oscar Dufau, Michael O'Connor.
- Layouts: Ken Hultgren, Jim Davis, Kay Wright.
- Background Design: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Bill Geach, Venetia Epler, Martin Forte, Patricia Frye, Jack Healey, Rene Garcia, Ted Littlefield, Bill McArdle, Art Lozzi, Lorraine Morgan, Ann Guenther, Barbara Smith.
- Production Coordinator: Rock Benedict.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley, Betty Brooks.
- Music Supervisor: Don Kirshner.
- Camera Supervision: Roger Brown, Ray Lee, Ron Lapeer, Gary Milton, Sergio Antonio Alcazar, Roger Sims.
- Negative Cutting: June Gilham.
- Sound Effects: Einfeld Mahana Corp.
- Prints By: Technicolor.
Produced By Filmation Associates
The Characters Are Based On The Archie Comics Book Series Created By John Goldwater
Based On The Characters Originally Designed By Bob Montana
© MCMLXVIII, The Archie Co. All Rights Reserved
© MCMLXVIII, Filmation Associates
Return To Who Is Afraid Of Reggie Wolf...
"Who Is Afraid Of Reggie Wolf" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 54 times this month, and 815 times total.