- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboard: Sherman Labby, Oscar Dufau, Mike O'Conner, Jan Green, Gary Lund.
- Layout: Dan Noonan, Ray Vinella, Herb Hazelton, C.L. Hartman, Jacques Rupp, Ray Jacobs, Kay Wright, Louise Sandoval, Takashi, Mike Ploog, Bill Lignante, Marilee Heyer, Alberto Demello, Dick Preisen, Frank Gonzales, Mel Keefer, Sylvia Mattinson, Kay Wright.
- Background Director: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Kander, Bill Geach, Martin Forte, Jack Healey, Ted Littlefield, Art Lozzi, Jim Jones, Maurice Harvey, Venetia Epier, Patricia Frye, Rene Garcia, Bill McArdle, Lorraine Morgan, Ann Guenther, Barbara Smith.
- Camera Supervision: Roger Brown, Ray Lee, Ron LaPeer, Gary Milton, Sergio Antonio Alcazar, Roger Sims.
- Editorial: Joseph Simon.
- Negative Cutting: June Gilham.
- Sound Effects: Enfeld Mahana Corp.
- Production Coordinator: Rock Benedict.
- Checking Supervisor: Marion Turk.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley.
- Background Music: John Marion.
All Characters Appearing In The Batman-Superman Hour Are © Copyright Characters Appearing In DC Comics.
Copyright 1968 By National Periodical Publications.
The Character Batman Was Created By Bob Kane
Prints by Technicolor
Produced at Filmation Associates in Hollywood in association with the Duconvy Prod., Inc.
Batman © Copyright - Duconvy Productions, Inc. 1968
The Beast With Two Faces Cartoon Downloads:
Watch this cartoon now! You can download The Beast With Two Faces to your PC and watch this cartoon video download today.
If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Beast With Two Faces, please submit your information here.
Return To The Beast With Two Faces...
"The Beast With Two Faces" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 80 times this month, and 494 times total.