- Storyboard: Harvey Toombs, Bob Maxfield.
- Layout: Don Christensen, Dan Noonan, C.L. Hartman, Ken Hultgre, Wes Herschensohn, Ray Jacobs.
- Background Artists: Ervin L. Kaplan, Lorraine Morgan, Ted Littlefield, Takashi Masunaga, Paul Xander.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley.
- Checking: Jane Philippi, Renée Henning, Ann Oliphant.
- Camera: Cartoon Camera, Gene Gropper.
- Production Coordinator: Joe Lynch.
- Assistant: Jack Boasberg.
- Story Consultant: Mort Weisinger.
Superman and Superboy are copyrighted characters
Appearing In Superman DC Comics
© Copyright 1966 by National Periodical Publications, Inc.
The Beast that went Berzerk Cartoon Downloads:
Watch this cartoon now! You can download The Beast that went Berzerk to your PC and watch this cartoon video download today.
If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Beast that went Berzerk, please submit your information here.
Return To The Beast that went Berzerk...
"The Beast that went Berzerk" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 329 times total.