If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Reggie's Soap Opera, please submit your information here.
- Production Manager: Rock Benedict.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Key Assistants: Mike Hazy, Bill House.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Mike O'Connor, Dale Hale, Oscar Dufau.
- Layouts: Alberto De Mello, Kay Wright, Sylvia Mattinson, John F. McGuire, Tom Ferriter, Ray Jacobs, Glenn Schmitz, Tom Knowles, Wes Herschensohn, Z. Jablecki, Adam Szwejkowski.
- Director of Color: Ervin Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Pat Keppler, Phil Lewis, Bill Loudenslager.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Xerography and Paint Supervision: John Remmel, Betty Brooks.
- Camera Supervision: Sergio Antonio Alcazar.
- Camera: Ray Bloss, R.W. Pope, John Aardal.
- Editorial Supervision: Joseph Simon.
- Film Co-ordinator: June Gilham.
- "Funnies" Background Music: Jeff Michael, George Blais.
- Publisher: Shermley Music Co. A.S.C.A.P.
- Music and Sound Effects: Horta-Mahana Corp.
- Color: Technicolor.
The characters in "ARCHIE'S T.V. FUNNIES" are copyrighted by:
© ARCHIE COMIC PUBLICATIONS INC.: "ARCHIE"
© CHICAGO TRIBUNE - NEW YORK NEWS SYNDICATE: "DICK TRACY" (and related characters)
© UNITED FEATURES SYNDICATE INC.: "CAPTAIN and the KIDS" - "EMMY LOU" - "THE DROPOUTS" - "NANCY and SLUGGO"
© CHICAGO TRIBUNE: "BROOM HILDA" - "MOON MULLINS"
© NEW YORK NEWS INC.: "SMOKEY STOVER"
"ARCHIE" created by John Goldwater for the Archie Comic Books Series
Produced by Filmation Associates
© FILMATION 1970
Return To Reggie's Soap Opera...
"Reggie's Soap Opera" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 333 times total.