If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Name is The Game, please submit your information here.
- Creative Supervisors and Story Editors: Jeff Segal and Kelly Ward.
- Creative Consultant: Peter S. Beagle.
- Creative Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Andrea Romano.
- Talent Coordinator: Kris Zimmerman.
- Title: Bill Perez.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Main Title Theme: Jimmy Webb.
- Design Supervisor: Floro Dery.
- Character Design: Floro Dery, Art Leonardi, Tony Sgroi.
- Layout Supervisor: Jamie Diaz.
- Key Background Supervisor: Al Gmuer.
- Key Background: Bonnie Goodknight, Andy Phillipson, Bill Proctor, Jeff Riche.
- Color Design: Alison Leopold.
- Sound Directors: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad, C.A.S.
- Production Assistants: Sandy Benenati, Vicki Casper, Barbara Dierks, Erika Grossbart, Ginger Otto, Debby Lathrop-Robbins, Bobbi Strickland, Michelle Sugillon.
- Music and Effects: Vitello and Associates.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Produced in Association With: Wang Film Productions, Inc., Cuckoo's Nest Studios.
- Production Supervisor: Bob Marples.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jayne Barbera.
© 1986 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Return To The Name is The Game...
"The Name is The Game" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 349 times total.