If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Where There's An Ill, There's A Way, please submit your information here.
- "Heathcliff" Created By: George Gately.
- "Cats and Co." Created By: Jean Chalopin, Bruno Bianchi.
- Developed by: Jean Chalopin.
- Assisted by: Alan Swayze, Chuck Lorre.
- "Cats and Co." Character Designs Developed by: Bruno Bianchi, Christian Choquet, Byron Vaughns.
- Assisted by: Stephan Martiniere, Jean Maxime-Perramon, John Krifcalusi, Kit Harper, Lynne Naylor.
- Art Directors: Mosoro Tatsuke, Kajime Soga.
- Senior Storyboard Artists: Zlatko Grigg, Andrew Knight, David Marshall.
- Storyboards: John Armstrong, Jon Bars, Alex Rami, Glenn Schwartz, Phil Baldont, Glen Hill, Hal Mason, Swinton Scott, Cullen Blaine, Larry Houston, Dan McHugh, Roy Shiszedo, Ken Boyer, Chris Jenkyns, Darryl McNeil, Jim Simon, Marek Buchwald, Victoria Jonson, James Nics, Mike Sanger, Jeff Jones, Rich Chidlaw, Bruce Morris, Dan St. Pierre, Eddie Fitzgerald, Lin Larsen, Floyd Norman, Mike Swanigan, Fernando Gonzalez, Tom Taranowicz, Norm Gottfredson, Jan Green, Alex Lovey, Leonard Anderson, Sean Turner, Gordon Harrison, Mike Maliani, Phil Robinson, Will West, Bob Hawthrope.
- Layouts: Norogu Ferose, Kenji Kodana, Toshimi Suzuki, Toshio Torii.
- Shooting Director: Katschi Misawa.
- Backgrounds: Kazue Ito, Kosyou Ito, Yukidiro Kayamura, Yoshiyuki Ochbia.
- Color Direction: Meiko Hirayama.
- Production Coordination: Shiro Aono, W.R. Kowalchuk Jr., Dick Brown, Victor Villegas, Mitsuya Fujimoto, James Wang.
- Animation Production Manager: Shigeru Akagawa.
- Voice Direction: Marsha Goodman.
- Talent Coordination: Joellyn Marlow.
- Supervising Director: Bruno Bianchi.
- Post Production Supervisor: W.R. Kowalchuck Jr.
- Post Production Services: : Animation City Editorial Services Ltd.
- Sound Editing Supervisor: Terry Burke.
- Music Editing Supervisor: Marty Wereski.
- Re-Recorded at: The Filmhouse Group, Toronto, Canada.
- Re-Recordist: Jack Heeren.
- Sound Editors: Barry Gilmore, Kirk Davies, Mike MacLeherty, Tim Roberts, Arnie Stewart, Karl Zittler.
- Sound Engineering: Michael Cochran.
- Muldoon Operator: Walt Stergeon.
- Animation Coordinator: Don Spencer.
- Animation Directors: Shingo Arani, Shuji Yuchi, Yukaya Ono, Cullen Blaine, Yoshio Karashiwa, Alan Swayze, Mikeo Gato, Koezo Masanumbo, Fimio Tashimbo, Sasuru Kasumoto, Yasuyoshi Masarobu, Fumio Tashiro, Saburo Hashimoto, Yasuyoshi Mikamoto, Hiroyuki Yamo, Tuka Matano, Hideo Mishimaki, Hiromi Yokoyama, Toshiyuki Honda, Jim Oda, Shigetsugu Yoshida, Moriko Itakura, Takaya Ono.
- Associate Supervising Director: Yoshiyuki Hidgka.
- Assistants to the Supervising Director: Michael Maliani, Woody Yogum.
- Timing Director: Walt Kubiak.
©1984 This is a DIC-ICC-FRS co-production
in coorporation with McNaught Synd., Inc. and LBS
This program has been produced as official Canada-France co-production
Return To Where There's An Ill, There's A Way...
"Where There's An Ill, There's A Way" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 169 times total.