If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Mission Of Mercy, please submit your information here.
- Developed for Television By: David H. DePatie-Friz Freleng.
- Based on the Characters Created By: Pierre Boulle.
- Storyboard Directors: Morris Gollub, Doug Wildey, Jan Green.
- Graphic Design: Moe Gollub, Hak Ficq, Leo Swenson, Norley Paat, Tony Sgroi, Earl Martin, George Wheeler, John Dorman, Zgyamond Jablecki, John Messina.
- Backgrounds Supervised By: Richard H. Thomas.
- Backgrounds: Mary O'Loughlin, Don Watson.
- Ink & Paint Supervision: Gertrude Timmins.
- Xerography: Greg Marshall.
- Anthropological Dialogue Researched By: MacDonald Stearns, Ph.D., UCLA Department of Germanic Languages.
- Music Editor: Joe Siracusa.
- Music Conducted By: Eric Rogers.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Music Mixer: Eric Tomlinson.
- Sound By: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
- Camera: Ray Lee, Larry Hogan, John Burton Jr.
- Executive In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
In Association With Twentieth Century-Fox Television
Return To Mission Of Mercy...
"Mission Of Mercy" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 237 times total.