If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Trail To The Unknown, please submit your information here.
- Developed for Television By: David H. DePatie-Friz Freleng.
- Based on the Characters Created By: Pierre Boulle.
- Storyboard Directors: Morris Gollub, Doug Wildey, Jan Green.
- Graphic Design: Moe Gollub, Hak Ficq, Leo Swenson, Norley Paat, Tony Sgroi, Earl Martin, George Wheeler, John Dorman, Zgyamond Jablecki, John Messina.
- Backgrounds Supervised By: Richard H. Thomas.
- Backgrounds: Mary O'Loughlin, Don Watson.
- Ink & Paint Supervision: Gertrude Timmins.
- Xerography: Greg Marshall.
- Anthropological Dialogue Researched By: MacDonald Stearns, Ph.D., UCLA Department of Germanic Languages.
- Music Editor: Joe Siracusa.
- Music Conducted By: Eric Rogers.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Music Mixer: Eric Tomlinson.
- Sound By: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
- Camera: Ray Lee, Larry Hogan, John Burton Jr.
- Executive In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
In Association With Twentieth Century-Fox Television
Return To Trail To The Unknown...
"Trail To The Unknown" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 261 times total.