If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Diamond Of Doom, please submit your information here.
- Created for Television By: Stan Lee.
- Storyboard: Jack Kirby, Lew Marshall.
- Layouts: Hal Ficq, John Messina, Norley Paat, Warren Greenwood, John Dorman, Zygamond Jablecki.
- Animation Checking: Armand Shaw.
- Music Mixer: Eric Tomlinson.
- Music Editor: Joe Siracusa.
- Background Supervision: Richard H. Thomas.
- Backgrounds: Tom Maloney, Sharon Thomas.
- In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
- Animation Camera Supervision: Ray Lee.
- Camera: Steve Wilzbach, Bob Mills, Gary Gunther.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
Return To The Diamond Of Doom...
"The Diamond Of Doom" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 376 times total.