If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Perilous, Possibly, Pilfered Plans Mission, please submit your information here.
- Created for Television By: David H. DePatie, Friz Freleng.
- In Association With: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Storyboard Directors: Gerry Chiniquy, Arthur Leonardi, Cullen Houghtaling, Paul Sommer.
- Layout Supervision And Design: Robert Taylor.
- Layouts: Martin Strudler, Marty Murphy, Bob Givens, Tony Rivera, Peter Alvarado.
- Backgrounds Supervised By: Richard H. Thomas, Mary O'Loughlin.
- Title Designs by: Arthur Leonardi.
- Music Recording Engineer: Eric A. Tomlinson.
- Executive In Charge Of Production: Stan Paperny.
- Production Supervision: Harry Love.
- Camera: Ray Lee, Larry Hogan, John Burton Jr.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
Return To The Perilous, Possibly, Pilfered Plans Mission...
"The Perilous, Possibly, Pilfered Plans Mission" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 244 times total.