If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about A Kooky Clue And A Mummy Too, please submit your information here.
- Created for Television By: David H. DePatie and Friz Freleng.
- In Association With: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Storyboard Directors: Arthur Leonardi, Cullen Houghtaling.
- Layout Supervision and Design: Cullen Houghtaling.
- Layouts: Martin Strudler (misspelled "Studler"), Owen Fitzgerald, Bob Givens, Glenn Schmitz, Ric Gonzales, Dick Ung.
- Background Supervisor: Richard H. Thomas, Mary O'Loughlin.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Gertrude Timmins.
- Xerography: Paul B. Strickland.
- Title Design: Arthur Leonardi.
- Music Score Conductor: Eric Rogers.
- Title Song Sung By: "Every Thing Under the Sun"
- In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
- Camera: Ray Lee, Larry Hogan, John Burton Jr.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
A DePatie-Freleng Production
Copyright © MCMLXXIII DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Return To A Kooky Clue And A Mummy Too...
"A Kooky Clue And A Mummy Too" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 248 times total.