If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Scooby-Doo Meets The Addams Family, please submit your information here.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervior: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layout: Bob Singer, John Ahern, Mike Arens, Ric Gonzales, Alex Ignatiev, Ray Jacobs, Bill Lignate, Alvaro Arce, Mo Gollub, Paul Gruwell, Zygamond Jablecki, Herb Johnson, Lew Ott.
- Backgrounds: F. Montealegre, Gary Niblett, Dave High.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Pakier.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Jayne Barbera.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, John Aardan, Dennis Weaver, Ralph Migliori .
Based on the TV series created by David Levy and the creations by Charles Addams.
© 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Return To Scooby-Doo Meets The Addams Family...
"Scooby-Doo Meets The Addams Family" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 403 times this month, and 3785 times total.