- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Bambi, Faline, Thumper, Mother, Aunt Ena, The Great Prince of the Forest, Friend Owl, Flower.
- Vocal Talent: Bobby Stewart, Donnie Dunagan, John Sutherland (Bambi); Hardy Albright (Older Bambi), Paula Winslowe (Mother, uncredited), Cammie King (Young Faline, uncredited), Ann Gillis (Older Faline, uncredited), Stanley Alexander (Young Flower), Sterling Holloway (Older Flower) Tim Davis (Thumper, Flower) Peter Behn (Young Thumper), Thelma Hubbard (Girl Bunny, Quail Mother, Female Pheasant, uncredited), Thelma Boardman (Mrs. Quail, uncredited), Marion Darlington (Bird Calls, uncredited), Mary Lansing (Aunt Ena, Mrs. Possum, uncredited), Margaret Lee (Mrs. Rabbit, uncredited), Fred Shields (Great Prince of the Forest, uncredited), Will Wright (Owl, uncredited), Bobette Audrey, Janet Chapman, Jeanne Christy, Dolyn Bramston Cook, Otis Harlan, Jack Horner, Babs Nelson, Sandra Lee Richards, Francesca Santoro, Elouise Wohlwend, Donald Novis (singer 'Love Is a Song', uncredited).
- Directed By David Hand (as David D. Hand).
Assistant Directors: Jack Atwood, Mike Holoboff, Bob Ogle (uncredited).
Sequence Directors: James Algar, Bill Roberts, Norman Wright, Sam Armstrong, Paul Satterfield, Graham Heid.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Fraser Davis, Bill Justice, Bernard Garbutt (Great Stag), Don Lusk, Retta Scott, Kenneth Hultgren, Ken O'Brien, Louis Schmitt, John Bradbury, Joshua Meador, Phil Duncan, George Rowley, Art Palmer, Art Elliott.
Animators (Uncredited): Ed Aardal, Preston Blair, Jerome Brown, Paul Busch, Lars Calonius, Brad Case, Ugo D'Orsi, Russ Dyson, J.S. Escalante, Paul Fitzpatrick, Joseph Gayek, George Goepper, Franklin Grundeen, Harry Hamsel, John Harbaugh, M. James, Lynn Karp, Paul B. Kossoff, Dan MacManus, Fred Madison, Murray McClellan, John McManus, James Moore, John Reed, Hazel Sewell, Sandy Strother, Don Tobin, Harvey Toombs, Don Towsley, Noel Tucker, Karl Van Leuven, Jim Will, Vernon G. Witt, Cornett Wood, Cy Young, Robert W. Youngquist.
Supervising Animators: Franklin Thomas (Bambi, Thumper), Milton Kahl (Deer), Eric Larson (Owl), Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr) (Bambi, Thumper).
Animator, Opening Sequence: Jack Kinney.
- Written By Perce Pearce (Story Director).
Story Adaption: Larry Morey.
Story Development: Vernon Stallings, Melvin Shaw, Carl Fallberg, Chuck Couch, Ralph Wright.
Original Novel: Felix Salten.
- Music By Frank Churchill, Edward Plumb.
Orchestrations: Charles Wolcott, Paul J. Smith.
Conductor: Alexander Steinert.
Choral Arrangements: Charles Henderson.
Sound Director: C.O. Slyfield (uncredited).