If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Why Oh Why Wyoming, please submit your information here.
- Story Direction: Art Davis, Earl Klein, Paul Sommer, Irv Spencer.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Coordinator: Victor O. Schipek.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Layouts: Bert Freund, Don Jurwich, Jack Manning, Al Wilson, Willie Ito, Paul Lewis, Grace Stanzell, Jerry Eisenberg.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy, Barbara Begg, Daniela Bielecka, Bill Butler, Robert Gentle, Mike Kawaguchi, Don Watson, David Weidman.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Titles: Robert Schaefer.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink & Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
- Camera: George Epperson, Gene Borghi, Cliff Shirpser, Charle Flekal, Frank Parrish, Clarence Wogatzke.
in association withHEATTER-QUIGLEY, INC.
Copyright © 1968 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Return To Why Oh Why Wyoming...
"Why Oh Why Wyoming" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 959 times total.