If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Spook-a-Nanny, please submit your information here.
- Cinematography: Bernard Guffey.
- Layout and Background: Ray Huffine, Art Landy.
- Production Supervision: William E. Garity.
- Cartoon Camera: Tommy Alcorn, Jack Eckes.
- Production Services: Pacific Title.
- Sound: T.V. Recorders.
- Cartoon Editor: Alfred E. Wahrman.
Return To Spook-a-Nanny...
"Spook-a-Nanny" is rated: (There have been 40 votes so far.)
This page has been viewed 74 times this month, and 236 times total.