If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about That's Show Biz, please submit your information here.
- Story Direction: George Singer, Carl Fallberg, Dale Hale, Brad Case, Mike Kawaguchi, Artie Davis, George Gordon.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Character Design: Willie Ito.
- Layout: Roman Arambula, Don Jurwich, Jaime Diaz, Lin Larsen, Joel Seibel.
- Backgrounds: Bob Inman, Lenius Jorgensen, Rollie Oliva, Marsha Jones, Patricia Keppler, Curt Perkins.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Jayne Barbera.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Productio: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: Roy Wade, Norman Stainback, Dennis Weaver, George Epperson.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1972 HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Return To That's Show Biz...
"That's Show Biz" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 233 times total.