- Art Director: Dennis Venizelo.
- Storyboards: Hank Tucker, Tom Sito, James Fujii, James A. Mitchell, Jr.
- Background Design: Wallace Williamson, Allen Tam, Bill Perkins.
- Matte Painting: Ronnie Bates.
- Prop Design: Lance Falk, Eric Clark, David Lee.
- Layout Supervisor: Troy Griffin.
- Layouts: Rod Douglas, Joe Johnston, Rob Skeima, Pope Valencia.
- Lighting Supervisor: Jeff Alcantara.
- Lighting: Jay Axe, Jason Brown, Doug Hogan, Jessica Hogan.
- Modeling Supervisor: Tom Jordan.
- Modeling: Steve Hilbert, Tymon Pitts, Christian Smith, Nathan Smithson, Aaron Steadman.
- Rigging Supervisor: Josh Caerey.
- Rigging: Douglas Bell, Steven Eger, Kyle Wood.
- Texturing: Lauren Davis, Hollan Holmes, Caroline Mule, Woohyun Nam, Megan Shaffer, Aaron Thedford.
- FX/Simulation Supervisor: Walter Behrnes.
- Shading Supervisor: Marlin Rowley.
- Grooming/Shading: Francis Wu.
- Shading: Yi Ming Chu.
- Animation Supervisor: Bryan Engram.
- Lead Animator: Ernesto Bottger.
- Animators: Kent Alfred, Monica Aston, Ray Chase, Eric Drobile, Randy Hayes, Michael Hollander, Ken Hurling, Trevor Young, Wim Bien, Mitch Gonzales, Will Kistler, Matt Kummer, Keith Osborne, Ivan Oviedo, Ruel Pascaul, Mike Spokas, Chris Tost.
- Senior Visual Effects Supervisor: Jay Redd.
- Effects: Ryan Bland, Anthony Chappina, Nick Nyle, Jake Rusch.
- Technical Supervisor: Harry Michalakeas.
- Technical Directors: John Anderholm, Justing Barrett, Brandon Harris.
- Digital Department Supervisor: Agusto Schillaci.
- Stereoscopic Supervisor: Troy Griffin.
- Stereoscopic Artist: Rod Douglas.
- Lighter/Compositor: Doug Hogan.
- Production Manager: Jasmine Johnson.
- Production Management: Shanna Bassinger, David Parrish, Ed Adams.
- Production Technology: Scott Correll, Kevin MacPhail, Ross Moshell, Kally Redding.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Schwartz.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Tim Archer.
- Recording Machine Operator: Jeff Collins.
- Assistant Editor: Amy Grieshaber, Ahron Shaw.
- Production Coordinators: Chuck McClelland, Kim Rowell.
- Orchestra Contractor: David Low.
- Assistant To Composer: Drew Silverstein.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Otis Van Osten.
- Sound Effects Editor: Jeff Shiffman.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Carlos Sanches.
- Digital Intermediate Producer, Technicolor 3D Version: Gregg Schaublin.
- Production Assistants: Ladonna Castro, Michael Romero.
- Creative Supervision: Peter Giraldi.
- Post Production Services: George Aluzzi, Bill Baggelear, Jennifer Clatfetler, Dan Crane, Ray Grabowski, Steve Jefferiers, Elizabeth Johnson, Carlos Sanchez, Jeff Shiffman, Otis Van Osten, Kim Waugh, Danny White.
- Special Thanks: Barry M. Meyer, Alan F. Horn, Bruce Rosenblum, Dan Fellman, Brad Globe, Chris DeFaria, Peter Roth.
© 2010 Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
"ROAD RUNNER, WILE E. COYOTE" and all related characters and elements are TM and © Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.
All material is protected by Copyright laws of the United States and all countries throughout the world. All Rights Reserved. Country of
First Publication, The United States of America. Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. is the author of this motion picture for purposes of
copyright and other laws. Any unauthorized exhibition, distribution or copying of this film or any part thereof is an
infringement of the relevant copyright laws and will be subject the infringer to severe civil and criminal penalties.
The story, all scenes, characters and indicia portrayed in this production are fictitious.
No identification with actual persons, places, buildings and products is intended or should be inferred.
Rabid Rider Cartoon Downloads:
Watch this cartoon now! You can download Rabid Rider to your PC and watch this cartoon video download today.
If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about Rabid Rider, please submit your information here.
Return To Rabid Rider...
"Rabid Rider" is rated: (There have been 3 votes so far.)
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 2228 times total.