- Story Editor: Tom Ruegger.
- Story Direction: Jan Green, Lew Marshall, George Singer.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Ginny McSwain.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Alice Hamm, Jim Stenstrum, Mike Takamoto, Floro Dery.
- Layout: Jaime Diaz, Michael O'Mara.
- Checking And Scene Planning: Paul B. Strickland, Ann Tucker, Mydung Smith, Terry Smith.
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad.
- Camera: Bob Marples, Bob Cohen, Dan Forster.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editors: Cecil Broughton, Daniels Mclean, Terry Moore, Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editors: Michael Bradley, David Cowan, Mary Gleason, Catherine MacKenzie, Kerry Williams, Jerry Winicki.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Production Coordinators: Peter Aries, Lew Saw, Jerry Smith.
- Production Managers: Larry Smith, James Wang.
- Executives In Charge Of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jean MacCurdy.
- Supervising Executive: Margaret Loesch.
Copyright © 1984 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
A Halloween Hassle At Dracula's Castle, Part I Cartoon Downloads:
Watch this cartoon now! You can download A Halloween Hassle At Dracula's Castle, Part I to your PC and watch this cartoon video download today.
If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about A Halloween Hassle At Dracula's Castle, Part I, please submit your information here.
Return To A Halloween Hassle At Dracula's Castle, Part I...
"A Halloween Hassle At Dracula's Castle, Part I" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 877 times total.
Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Watch A Halloween Hassle At Dracula's Castle, Part I On Video