If you know of more people who worked on this cartoon, or want to submit additional production information about The Pigeon, please submit your information here.
- Story Direction: Don Christensen, George Gordon, Mike Kawaguchi, George Singer, Steve Clark, Jan Green, Earl Klein, Paul Sommer, John E. Walker.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Character Design: Takashi Masunaga.
- Layout: Terry Slade, Roman Arambula, Homer Jonas, Sukhdev Dail, Don Morgan.
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre, Fernando Arce.
- Backgrounds: Lorraine Andrina, Sheila Brown, Al Budnick.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Billie Kerns.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editor: Pat Foley.
- Effects Editors: Earl Bennett, Joe Sandusky.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Ron Jackson, Curtis Hall, Dennis Weaver.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1973 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
and HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Return To The Pigeon...
"The Pigeon" has not yet received enough votes to be rated. Vote Now!
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 506 times total.