English Title: Stumble-BumpsProblem Nespretnosti (Stumble-Bumps , The Largest Snowman) (1971) - Professor Balthazar Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 241 times total.
- Professor Balthazar Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Zagreb Film, Windrose-Hamburg for WWF-Cologne
- Distributed by: International Film Bureau (USA)
- Directed By Ante Zaninović.
- Produced By Z. Pavičić.
- Animated By Zlatko Grgić, Boris Kolar, Ante Zaninovic, T. Paus, L. Fabiani, N. Petrick, S. Drobnić.
- Written By Zeljan Palćok.
- Music: Tomica Simović.
- First Aired about 1971.
- Originally Aired on JRT.
- Running Time: 9:03 minutes.
- Yugoslavia / West Germany
All about a guy who's just a clumsy person.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Problem Nespretnosti. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Problem Nespretnosti? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!