Cat-TastrophyCat-Tastrophy (1949) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1216 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Black Cat, Little Puppy.
- Directed By Sid Marcus.
- Produced By Raymond Katz, Henry Binder.
- Animated By Ben Lloyd, Howard Swift, Roy Jenkins.
- Written By Cal Howard, Dave Monahan.
- Music: Darrel Calker.
- Originally Released on June 30, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
The lady of the house gives a large cat a little puppy to play with, but he soon realizes that when the puppy grows up, he'll pounce on him, so he chases him off.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Color Rhapsody cartoon.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cat-Tastrophy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cat-Tastrophy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!